In this tutorial you've:
- Learned how to fork a GitHub repository and then integrate it with Quix
- Examined the code for several services in the pipeline
- Learned that web apps can read and write to Quix topics using the Quix Streaming APIs.
- Used the message view in the Quix UI to examine messages flowing on topics
- Created a customization to the UI on a feature environment (branch) and then seen how to merge that to the
Here are some suggested next steps to continue on your Quix learning journey:
Try the computer vision tutorial.
If you decide to build your own connectors and apps, you can contribute to the Code Samples repository. Fork our Code Samples repo and submit your code, updates, and ideas.
What will you build? Let us know! We’d love to feature your application or use case in our newsletter.
If you have any further questions, we're here to help in the Quix Community.