This project gives an example of how to publish data from Quix to a SQL Database, it handles both parameter and event data.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Library to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the library item, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the library item, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- Broker__TopicName: Name of the input topic to read from.
- SqlServer__Server: The IP address or fully qualified domain name of your server.
- SqlServer__Port: The Port number to use for communication with the server.
- SqlServer__Database: The name of the database to persist to.
- SqlServer__User: The username of the sink should use to interact with the database.
- SqlServer__Password: The password for the user configured above.
- Binary parameters are not supported in this version
Check out the SDK docs for detailed usage guidance
How to run
Create an account on Quix to edit or deploy this application without a local environment setup.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.