This project gives an example of how to stream data from a Postgres Database using Change Data Capture (CDC) to Quix, it handles both parameter and event data.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Library to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the library item, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the library item, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- output: Name of the output topic to write into.
- PG_HOST: The IP address or fully qualified domain name of your server.
- PG_PORT: The Port number to use for communication with the server.
- PG_DATABASE: The name of the database for CDC.
- PG_USER: The username of the sink should use to interact with the database.
- PG_PASSWORD: The password for the user configured above.
- PG_SCHEMA: The name of the schema for CDC.
- PG_TABLE: The name of the table for CDC.
Requirements / Prerequisites
- A Postgres Database.
wal_level = logicalin
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.