Netatmo is a company that manufactures smart home devices.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- output: This is the output topic for Netatmo data.
- client_id: Your Netatmo app client id.
- client_secret: Your Netatmo app client secret.
- username: Your Netatmo account username.
- password: Your Netatmo account password.
- device_id: Your Netatmo device id.
Netatmo Dev App
- In Dev portal, go to profile submenu in right top corner and enter My apps page.
- Create a new app and you will recieve:
- client_id: ID of your app.
- client_secret: Secret of your app.
- Go to your Netatmo app and in the Settings menu enter Manage my home
- Find your device and copy MAC address
- device_id: MAC address of your device.
- username: Email you use to log in into the Netatmo app.
- password: Password you use to log in into the Netatmo app.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.