This project publishes data to MQTT.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Library to use this project.
Setup & deploy on the library item, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the library item, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
Requirements / Prerequisites
You'll need to have a MQTT either locally or in the cloud
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- input: Name of the input topic to listen to.
- mqtt_topic_root: The root for messages in MQTT, this can be anything.
- mqtt_server: The address of your MQTT server.
- mqtt_port: The port of your MQTT instance.
- mqtt_username: Your MQTT username.
- mqtt_password: Your MQTT password.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.