This project shows you how to publish data to a Confluent Kafka topic.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log-in and visit the Samples to use this project.
Deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- input: This is the Quix topic to listen to.
- kafka_topic: The Confluent Kafka Topic you wish to read from.
- kafka_key: Obtained from the Confluent Kafka portal.
- kafka_secret: Obtained from the Confluent Kafka portal.
- kafka_broker_address: Obtained from the Confluent Kafka portal.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo.
Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.