Read data from InfluxDB 3.0 with this project.
How to run
Create a Quix account or log in and visit the Code Samples to use this project.
Deploy on the Sample, deploys a pre-built container in Quix. Complete the environment variables to configure the container.
Edit code on the Sample, forks the project to your own Git repo so you can customize it before deploying.
The code sample uses the following environment variables:
- output: This is the ouput topic that will receive the stream (Default:
- task_interval: Interval to run query. Must be within the InfluxDB notation; 1s, 1m, 1h, 1d, 1w, 1mo, 1y (Default:
- INFLUXDB_HOST: Host address for the InfluxDB instance. (Default:
- INFLUXDB_TOKEN: Authentication token to access InfluxDB. (Default:
- INFLUXDB_ORG: Organization name in InfluxDB. (Default:
- INFLUXDB_DATABASE: Database name in InfluxDB where data is stored. (Default:
- INFLUXDB_MEASUREMENT_NAME: The InfluxDB measurement to read data from. If not specified, the name of the output topic will be used (Default:
<INSERT MEASUREMENT>, Required:
Requirements / Prerequisites
You will need to have an InfluxDB 3.0 instance available and an API authentication token.
Submit forked projects to the Quix GitHub repo. Any new project that we accept will be attributed to you and you'll receive $200 in Quix credit.
This project is open source under the Apache 2.0 license and available in our GitHub repo. Please star us and mention us on social to show your appreciation.